THE MOST COMMON Ways WordPress Websites are exploited by Malicious Hackers which can:
- Destroy Your Work Overnight
- Cripple Your Search Engine Ranking, and even have your site banned from Google (I have had this happen twice)
- Steal your traffic
- Destroy Your Credibility by sending your visitors to their Spam Sites.
- Rip out your subscriber information and start spamming your clients.
- Use your login details to hack your social media accounts and bank accounts (yes, people use the same passwords for everything!!)
Don’t Believe Your WordPress Website Would Be Hacked?
Neither did I (I have had two of my sites hacked, and found out when Google and my hosting company notified me) nor my clients until it happened to them and they paid me up to $3,652.60 to clean hacked wordpress website (Yes!…It can take hours, sometimes days and can be expensive to repair the damage) but than didn’t repair the damage to:
- their ranking
- lost sales
- unsubscribes, and
- credibility with their referral sources